This page has moved to a new address.

The Incredible, Edible Egg Powder

Shelf Reliance Mom: The Incredible, Edible Egg Powder

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Incredible, Edible Egg Powder

Day 5

Now before you go judging a book by its cover an running for the hills because egg powder sounds too weird let me tell you my top 11 reasons why I LOVE Shelf Reliance's Powdered Eggs!

1. No more having to borrow eggs for a neighbor because you already started putting a recipe together.

2. No more running to the grocery store because you are out of eggs and milk and end up buying a grocery cart of shouldn't haves.

3. Do you hate the sliminess of making French toast as much as me?  Blah...no more lumps of goo, just a smooth liquid batter.

4.They are free of salmonella so no more bacteria scares.  This means that you can add them to smoothies and chocolate shakes to achieve that thick, yummy creaminess just like grandma did it, without the hospital visit afterwards!

5. Did I mention you can eat cookie dough?  I love baking with my son so being able to snitch together without the guilt of getting sick....needless to say, it's awesome.

6.  They are cheaper than buying them out the grocery store so you know you're getting a fantastic deal.

7.  You get a perfect product every time because they are measured out.  In fact, powdered eggs make things fluffier so cookies taste even better.  (Careful with boxed cake mix as I have experienced that it makes it so fluff that it crumbles, so I make cupcakes)

8. Incredible shelf life: the can says 6 months but they actually last much longer than that. They have a sealed shelf life of 5 years.  Regular eggs can only be stored for up to 5 weeks and that is if you bought them FRESH.

9. You don't even have to refrigerate them so they can sit in your pantry alongside all your other canned food.

10. Our eggs don't stink like other competitor's eggs.

11. If you were going to store a year's supply of eggs (even if you weren't thinking of the impossibility since they only have a 5 week shelf life)  where would you put them?  Just one can of our eggs holds....drum roll please.... 236 eggs!!!  For my family who eats a lot of eggs in baking homemade bread, pancakes, waffles, french toast, cookies, and eating omelets, etc.  I can store what I need in just 3 of  these cans!


I haven't even bought regular eggs since......hmmmm..... I guess I'm not sure. For a few months at least!  To learn more about buying powdered eggs click here.  To read more about why I love the eggs click here, omelet recipe, apple pancakes


To request a free sample, email me at TiffsTreasures@gmail.com.  Thanks for stopping by!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 7, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Lynsey Jones, The Party Plan Coach said...

I can honestly say I have NEVER heard of powdered eggs... but for all of the reasons you mentioned (including loving cookie dough!) I think I need to try them! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home