This page has moved to a new address.

Chef Todd Cooks it Up Veggie Style

Shelf Reliance Mom: Chef Todd Cooks it Up Veggie Style

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chef Todd Cooks it Up Veggie Style

Along with new monthly sales for October along comes new fresh recipes
from our very own Chef Todd

Click on any of the pictures to be taken
to the printable recipe link:


Vegitariian Lasagna
Now this one looks to die for! I think its going to be my favorite of the bunch.

Italian Bean Salad
A dish full of protein and veggies, YUM.
Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
Mushrooms aren't my favorite but I'm sure my husband would be delighted to see this.
Creamy Tomato Pasta Primavera
But this one is a close second.

THRIVE Crepes with a specialty filling

I've never had a vegetable crepe but I'm excited to try this!

Happy Cooking and Happy Tuesday!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home