This page has moved to a new address.

Fruit- My favorite line in the Shelf Reliance Spectrum

Shelf Reliance Mom: Fruit- My favorite line in the Shelf Reliance Spectrum

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fruit- My favorite line in the Shelf Reliance Spectrum

Currently Out of Stock Ultimate Fruit Package
473.29 plus shipping and tax

(This is not the picture of the package because I do not yet have a picture of this package.  The actual package has 30 #10 cans).   This makes the cans only $15.78 a piece!

Package Contents:
3 Strawberries (FD)
3 Raspberries (FD)
2 Blueberries (FD)
2 Blackberries (FD)
2 Peach Slices (FD)
3 Mangoes (FD)
2 Sliced Bananas (FD)
1 Pineapple Chunks (FD)
3 Pineapple
3 Apple Chips
3 Apple Slices
3 Banana Chips

This is a SMOKING DEAL so if you are ready to stock up for an incredible price, email me at ShelfRelianceMom@gmail.com.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home