This page has moved to a new address.

October Specials: We're going Vegetarian

Shelf Reliance Mom: October Specials: We're going Vegetarian

Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Specials: We're going Vegetarian


I love our vegetables.  The first time I ever tasted them I was S-O-L-D.

THRIVE Mushrooms (FD)
I think I've mentioned this a time or two, but before Shelf Reliance, I didn't like mushrooms. Really... I know I'm crazy.  However, I had so many people that would rave about how great they were so I decided to be brave and give them a try and OhMyGosh they are sooo good.  You can bet the Mushrooms are in my cart this month.  I use them to make homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup.

THRIVE Onions FD
The FD Onions are probably my most used item.  I use them nearly every day since my children can no longer spot the "chunks of onions" or aliens as my son calls them. Super high on my list of faves.

THRIVE Small Navy Beans

Our beans are so clean and fresh.  You can use these Small white beans in place of butter.

Click here to view all of the October sales on my site,  or write me at TiffsTreasures@gmail.com if you'd like me to send you the flyer, pricelist or any other info.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home