This page has moved to a new address.

Black Friday- Too many people wanting the deals! If the website is down

Shelf Reliance Mom: Black Friday- Too many people wanting the deals! If the website is down

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday- Too many people wanting the deals! If the website is down



If the website crashes because too many people are trying to shop at once, simply look at the ad, type a list of the products you were wanting to buy and email it to me at TiffsTreasures at gmail dot com and I will start placing the order for you.  Be sure to leave a couple of time blocks that will be good to get ahold of you over the next few days and I will call you to complete the order.  Please don't send credit card info in the email, just leave your phone number and I will have you read it to me live. If you were hoping to get more than just the highlighted items on this paper and need a price list, just email me and I'd be more than happy to send one to you.  Thank you for your patience.  To go to original Black Friday Blog Page, click here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home