This page has moved to a new address.

Stir Fry- Freeze Dried Style

Shelf Reliance Mom: Stir Fry- Freeze Dried Style

Monday, November 14, 2011

Stir Fry- Freeze Dried Style

I just went to a Opportunity Meeting in Albuquerque and got to taste the new veggies and all I can say is wow, wow, wow!!! I have to say I am quite excited about the new line up of vegetables. When we had convention this February, three of the vegetables I had written in that I wish we had were the Freeze Dried Bell Peppers, FD Tomato Dices and FD Zucchini. This announcement for this line up was a prayer answered for me. When living off of food storage, who could go without the warm, toasty, fresh-out-of-the-oven goodness of zucchini bread? I absolutely adore zucchini in my stir fry and a southwestern dish calabasitas (Tomato Dices) and Ratatoulle... okay so I'm kind of a cooking geek, but wow, wow, wow I'm excited. Can't wait to get my first can in, because you better believe I'm breaking these babies right out of the package.

What will you use the zucchini for?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home