This page has moved to a new address.

The Kitchen Sink

Shelf Reliance Mom: The Kitchen Sink

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Kitchen Sink

Do you know someone who likes to camp?

Anyone who has gone camping knows that by the time you pack your clothes, gear, things to heat food, the food itself, water, cooking utensils, water purifiers.....basically it all adds up to a lot of space and weight.  That's not even considering backpacking.  I LOVE this product.  Seeing how completely tiny it folds down and how little space it would take in my bag makes it a winner in my heart.  I haven't ordered one yet, but I will soon.  Anyone who already owns The Kitchen Sink should let me know what they think about it.  Thanks everyone!

This holds 10 liters (for us Americans that's over 2 1/2 gallons!)
I like the stainless steel ring that keeps it from spilling and the wider base so it won't tip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home