This page has moved to a new address.

Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes? Sounds too good to be true...

Shelf Reliance Mom: Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes? Sounds too good to be true...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes? Sounds too good to be true...

In an attempt to go more exclusively towards food storage I am trying to find more bread recipes.  It is hard to find some that don't take as much of my time though.  This couple wrote a book specifically on making QUICK yummy bread.  There is another recipe I am wanting to try, but this video piqued my interest.  Enjoy!


If you liked this post, you might also enjoy this post about Kitchen Mill Wheat Grinders and Bread Tips.


To get added to my discount database, just email me at TiffsTreasures@gmail.com with the subject line Shelf Reliance Mom Discount Page.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home