This page has moved to a new address.

Video Posts

Shelf Reliance Mom: Video Posts

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Video Posts

Hey everyone.  I get lots of food questions in person and wish that I had the time to do mini classes one-on-one for each person, but unforunately that is not the case.  I was just thinking today as I was preparing more food storage how I should start video recording myself doing different things and telling you tricks of the trade while  I am at it.  It seems that this will be a great method because anyone will be able to view the video at their leisure and they will be able to watch it multiple times to make sure they get the hang of it.  If you have something you were hoping I could help teach you or any questions about Food Storage in general, go ahead and post a comment here and I will try to do a video about that, find an existing one for you or find the answer myself.  Thanks ahead of time for helping me educate people on how to prepare for what is to come!


If you are interested in buying products, just go to www.shelfreliancemom.shelfreliance.com .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home