This page has moved to a new address.

New Websites!

Shelf Reliance Mom: New Websites!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Websites!

I am happy to announce that Shelf Reliance has created websites for consultants now.  What does that mean for you?  If you were wanting to place an order directly through me to ensure that you were getting the cheapest party prices, you can have confidence that it will be sent through me.  Also, if you were wanting to place an order online and have it connected to another host's party, it will allow me to do that with greater ease.  The website is www.shelfreliance.com/shelfreliancemom .  The other great thing that Shelf Reliance announced is that Q club members will now be receiving an even greater discount from the regular online price.  This is supposed to be a reward for all of you regular orderers out there who are trying to build up a home store of your own :) I love getting exclusive deals!  Contact me at TiffsTreasures@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Happy home storing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home