This page has moved to a new address.

What Freeze Dried Product are you Pining for?

Shelf Reliance Mom: What Freeze Dried Product are you Pining for?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

What Freeze Dried Product are you Pining for?

I need to fill out my form for my opinions about convention and was thinking of all of the products I would love to add to my lists of would-love-to-haves.  I would love to have:

Vanilla Powder
FD Garlic
SPICES-you name it, I'd love it.  It would be cool if they would have little mini cans for each of these.
Asparagus- most often requested food item at gun shows.
Chocolate Chips...I mean, come on...no chocolate cookies? I don't make desserts very often, but when I do, they almost always include chocolate.
Onion strips for Fajitas
I have more that I cannot think of right now, so I'll get those written up later.

Now its your turn. What food in a #10 can would make your heart skip a beat ;)


4 Comments:

At April 20, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Blogger MyThriveChef said...

I'm with you on the FD GARLIC & HERBS, Asparagus would be a big hit and everybody and their brothers ask for CHOCOLATE. I want Red &/or White Onion Slices. LARGER chunks of FD Celery, FD Carrots, FD Shrimp, Peanut Butter Powder would be wonderful! I will think of more the moment I hit enter....

 
At April 20, 2012 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Tiffany Daumueller said...

As soon as I left the computer I remembered more. Now I'm back...gone. I would love larger dices of pears. PB would be fantastic. Wouldn't it be cool to have a just add water mix that could work for syrup or jelly depending on the consistency you make it. I have also had people request Tilapia frequently.

 
At April 26, 2012 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Danielle Schwab said...

garlic.... peanutbutter..... bigger pears.... bigger celery.... bring back the sweet potatoes.

 
At April 26, 2012 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Tiffany Daumueller said...

I agree on the sweet potatoes. Oh how I miss them! I am hoping they will bring in some FD sweet potatoes soon. I thought of another one...I want shredded coconut.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home