This page has moved to a new address.

Convention...here I come!

Shelf Reliance Mom: Convention...here I come!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Convention...here I come!

Today is the first day of 3 Convention days in Salt Lake City. I will be excitedly announcing all of the new product releases when we are allowed!  Stay tuned to find out what more Shelf Reliance has to offer.  I am starting a new account that will allow me to hone in on exactly what information you are looking for so you can receive only the updates you want.  So whether you are a 1st time customer, long time prepper, consultant, thinking of becoming one I will have all that you need at your fingertips.  Please write me at ShelfRelianceMom@gmail.com to learn more about the list today.

Have a fantastic end of the week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home