This page has moved to a new address.

GLUTEN FREE FOOD STORAGE ? WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Shelf Reliance!

Shelf Reliance Mom: GLUTEN FREE FOOD STORAGE ? WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Shelf Reliance!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GLUTEN FREE FOOD STORAGE ? WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Shelf Reliance!

This sale has ended, but better ones are on the way...click here to sign up to be notified of the latest unadvertised sales, click here to view the current ones or here to order them.  As always, you can email me at ShelfRelianceMom@gmail.com to speak to me directly
and get current pricelists on everything we offer.

 Since I joined Shelf Reliance in December of last year, the number 1 question I hear at EVERY event is:


Does Shelf Reliance sell gluten free food storage?


I want to shout it from the rooftops- YES!!!!!  Just in case you haven't gone onto my website recently, I wanted to let you know about these FANTASTIC products and prices.  Gluten Free has been long sought after by many different people and I think it is going to open up a whole new world for people affected by celiac disease or an other gluten free dieters as most companies don't have it available, or if they do, its way over priced.  I have actually researched it myself while in UT this February because I wanted to see the price difference.  Many companies were taking advantage of the rarity of the food and had it triple the price of regular food of the exact same item. Shelf Reliance products are so fair priced and wonderful tasting, they sell themselves!  To celebrate the grand opening of the new facility, they are going to be having a special running September 1st- September 5th.  Although the price list won't be available until the 1st, SR has told us that they will be offering an additional 5% off of regular prices.  This is very exciting news.  If you are on the Q you can start adding these products to your Q starting on the 1st.


If you are new to the idea of gluten free food storage it is time to embrace it!  You are now free to stock up on Shelf Reliance just as much as the next guy!  I can't wait for every product from Shelf Reliance to be certified Gluten Free. For a list of gluten free grains and links to my Shelf Reliance Discount Store go here.


- Shelf Reliance Mom

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home