This page has moved to a new address.

Why I LOVE THRIVE Life!!!!!

Shelf Reliance Mom: Why I LOVE THRIVE Life!!!!!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Why I LOVE THRIVE Life!!!!!

So I had the opportunity to attend the 2013 Shelf Reliance Convention this past weekend. I have to say...I have never been so blown away in 3 small days!!! I feel like I am a completely different person! I have learned so much about this amazing company that we are a part of in a very short amount of time!!
The Biggest impact of the convention was when they announced that they were changing the name of the company! Shelf Reliance would be no longer!! A bittersweet moment turned to pure excitement when they unveiled that we would now be THRIVE Life! I love the direction that this amazing company is headed and I am so grateful to be a part of it! We are also excited for a new direction for our blog and all of our wonderful costumers!! We cannot wait to share with you all the new things we have learned and pass along the new products that we saw launched this weekend!! These are life changing!
Let me tell you, the founders and executives of this company really care about us! And not in the "I am running a business, so I care about my customers kind of way". They have a genuine love and concern for each of their costumers! Never have I worked with such wonderful people who are so ready to help!
They are really concerned with what you as the customer wants, and how we can make things better and easier for you and your families! Become excited and get ready for the wonderful things coming our way!
The new Q is life changing! Just a small teaser....you can pick a recipe and the new Q will add all the ingredients you need in order to make it! I will save so much time!! Great for all of our busy families right?
Stay tuned and we will keep you updated as we all keep moving forward and Help your Families THRIVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home